What type of analysis we do in Organisation’s Environment ?
0 0 Answer Now Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CIMA?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below –
For any questions Request A Call Back
Interacting with the Organisation’s Environment – 20%
- A1(a) Evaluate the influence and impact of the external environment on an organisation and its Strategy
- A1(b) Recommend approaches to business/government relations and to relations with society
- A1(c) Discuss the drivers of external demands for environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility and the organisation’s response
- A1(d) Recommend how to build and manage strategic relationships with stakeholders (including suppliers, customers, owners, government and the wider society).
- A2(a) Evaluate ethical issues and their resolution within a range of organisational contexts
- SWOT analysis and PEST(EL)
- Porter’s Five forces model
- Competitor analysis
- Mendelow’s power/ interest matrix
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Business ethics and the CIMA Code of Ethics
For more details on CIMA please read this following article- CIMA Details