What is the marks allocated in Organisation’s Environment ?
Interacting with the Organisation’s Environment – 20%
- A1(a) Evaluate the influence and impact of the external environment on an organisation and its Strategy
- A1(b) Recommend approaches to business/government relations and to relations with society
- A1(c) Discuss the drivers of external demands for environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility and the organisation’s response
- A1(d) Recommend how to build and manage strategic relationships with stakeholders (including suppliers, customers, owners, government and the wider society).
- A2(a) Evaluate ethical issues and their resolution within a range of organisational contexts
- SWOT analysis and PEST(EL)
- Porter’s Five forces model
- Competitor analysis
- Mendelow’s power/ interest matrix
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Business ethics and the CIMA Code of Ethics
For more details on CIMA please read this following article- CIMA Details