what is IFRS in consist of ?
0 0 Answer Now Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for IFRS?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below –
For any questions Request A Call Back
- The programme is based on the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ from ACCA syllabus.
- The programme aims to prepare participants for the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ examination conducted by ACCA
- The programme covers seventy five (75) hours of intensive and interactive classroom training
- The sessions will be held at weekends
- Each session will not only cover the topic but also important difference between IFRS and Ind AS
- Mock examination and self-assessment tests shall be conducted to help students prepare well for the examination.
For more details on IFRS please read the following article-> IFRS Detail
For more details on IFRS ACCA please read the following article-> ACCA IFRS DETAILS
For fee related things pleases read the following article-> IFRS Fees