what is ELearning portal on IFRS?
Aim To contribute to the rigour and consistency in which IFRS Standards and the IFRS for SMEs are applied worldwide by supporting the development of a cohesive understanding of IFRS and capacity to make the judgements that are necessary to apply/audit/regulate/analyse IFRS financial information. How do we do this? Supporting IFRS teachers:
- we provide IFRS teachers with a range of free-to-download comprehensive IFRS teaching material that is designed to develop students’ ability to make IFRS judgements and estimates
- we find resources for the translation of that material into widely spoken languages
- we facilitate regional workshops to train IFRS teachers and IFRS trainers in the effective use of that material Supporting adopting jurisdictions:
- we facilitate IFRS capacity-building workshops for adopting jurisdiction IFRS stakeholders to develop the IFRS mindset and capacity to make/audit/regulate the judgements necessary to apply IFRS Supporting IFRS regulators:
- work with the world’s development agencies and others to enhance IFRS regulatory capacity-building in emerging and developing markets by facilitating regional multi-day IFRS regulatory capacity-building workshops Progress.
For more details visit ELearning portal on IFRS