what IFRS Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2 includes ?
Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- IFRS 13, Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 32, Financial instruments – presentation
- IFRS 9, Financial instruments
- IFRS 7, Financial instruments: disclosures
- IFRS 2, Share-based payment
- IAS 37, Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets
- IAS 10, Events after the reporting period
- IAS 19, Employee benefits
- IAS 12, Income taxes
- IAS 41, Agriculture
- IFRS 6, Exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources.
For more details visit IFRS course benefits