working in big firms can be a great experience for sure..but remember that some of the big firms recruit students for undergoing articleship only after the completion of both groups of ca-ipcc...so make sure that u complete both groups ,if u plan to join in big firm..
- dealing with influential clients
- job security & high paid packages after qualifying ca
- quality work experience and great exposure
- higher stipend compared to other firms
- option to work in special area of work where u r interested
- increase in the potential and personality development
- working only in one particular area of work may not lead u towards variety of work ( limited scope)
- no time for coaching and no leaves given for exam preparation
- difficult to manage both work and study
- more working hours ( late night reportings during work pressure)
NOTE: the work is almost same wherever u join either big firm or not, but the work exposure is different in big firms.. final decision is yours..
all the best..