what are IFRS advantage by KPMG ?
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) accredited gold approved learning provider.
- Participants will be provided access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for a year from the date of batch commencement, which includes:
- Session presentations
- Summary of standards
- Extracts of annual reports of IFRS compliant companies
- Features like ‘Ask a KPMG in India Specialist’.
- KPMG in India publications will be available for download.
- Modules on difference between IFRS/IndAS/IGAAP.
- The programme is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India.
- Study material and question bank for DipIFR (ACCA) sourced from Becker professional education- ATC International, a gold approved publisher of learning material by ACCA (U.K.)
- KPMG in India will award a certificate of participation to participants who have minimum 90 per cent attendance in the sessions and have appeared in all monitoring and mock tests conducted during the training
For more details visit Diploma in IFRS By ACCA