Answer below questions and predict your rank
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?

transfer from Articleship with in 1 yr.

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 asked

hello myself samiya mahajan.. i am direct entry student. i have joined my articleship 3 months before. my 1st attempt is coming in nov 15 for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC but i have to complete my 9 months articleship. i want to transfer from the existing firm to another in 4th month ...what is the procedure ???

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
8 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

awesome post i love it keep posting more!   extensions

    0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

스포츠토토 토토사이트 안전놀이터 슬롯사이트 주소 토토 뱃사공 스포츠중계 이효리 린다G 신재은누드 KBS몰카 개그맨 박대승 스가총리 걸그룹임신 그래프게임 솔레어 카지노먹튀 올벳 우리카지노사이트파워볼사설토토토토 스포츠토토 토토사이트 안전놀이터 슬롯사이트 주소 토토 뱃사공 스포츠중계 이효리 린다G 신재은누드 KBS몰카 개그맨 박대승 스가총리 걸그룹임신 그래프게임 솔레어 카지노먹튀 올벳 우리카지노사이트슬롯머신스포츠중계-고화질스포츠토토해외축구-리그카지노바카라메이저놀이터

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

Hi There is no restriction transfer of articleship within 1st year of training. Fill the form 109 After 1 year, change is allowed only on prior permission of ICAI. ICAI will allow change only in following cases: 1) Medical grounds requiring discontinuance of artivleship for minimum period of 3 months. 2)Transfer of working parent to another city involving minimum distance of 50 km 3)Misconduct invoving moral turpitude. 4)Death of Principal 5)Ceasing of practice by Principal etc.

    1       0 Comment Report
JPerez commented about 1 year ago

The main goal of visiting the casino will decide how satisfied with your stay in it and what will choose in favor of games and casinos. My choice is always considered and the goal to make the game as interesting as possible and diverse, so I always attend a casino with good anticipation.

Open uri20170510 32134 1tg2yib?1494421742 answered

HI For transfer you will need to fill FORM NO: 109 and send it to institute before completion of 1 year of articleship. After completion of 1 year you will require prior permission of ICAI for which there should be some genuine reason like change in location etc and also you will require permission of your principal for getting transfer. however in 1st year there is no such restriction.NO PERMISSION IS REQUIRED. just fill form 109 and send it to institute. But you will be eligible for nov15 CA Intermediate | CA IPCC exams only if you have comleted your 9 months articleship be sure that you atleast complete your 9 months training to get eligible for the attempt. REGARDS AND ALL THE BEST

    0       0 Comment Report
Open uri20170510 32134 191jpz9?1494421696 answered

Dear Samiya, As this is your first year of articleship, you need not to worry about changing firm. You just have to fill a Form 109 for termination from your current ca duly filled and signed up. And a form 103 for re registration to your new ca and to be submitted to icai. The doubt is in your mind about 4Months. But actully this doesnt matter whether you are transferring within 15 days of after 360days but within one year. Regards ! Lokesh Garg !

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

You are eligible to take transfer within one year of articles, thereafter it becomes difficult for transfer. First you should file Form 109 for termination under your old principal and then File 103 for re-registration under a new principal

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

In the 1st year of Articleship, there is no restriction on transfer of Articleship and a CA Student can take a transfer from one CA to another CA without any prior permission of ICAI. There is no maximum limit stated on the transfer of articleship in the 1st year and the CA Student can take transfer as many times as he wants. No prior permission of ICAI is required in case the article assistant intends to take transfer in the 1st year of articleship and can directly submit the Form 109 to ICAI.

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

Hi, Articleship training is a compulsory training in CA curriculum which a CA student must have to be done for 3 years period of time. In some cases, due to some reasons, a CA student may not be able to continue the article-ship training continuously for 3 years in same Principle CA. The obvious reasons may be marriage of article or misbehavior of CA, major change in location of residency and others which are given below. Students may be seeking articleship transfer after 1 year or 2 years of training. But articleship transfer/termination is permitted by ICAI in only some cases which are given here. The articled assistant who seek CA articleship transfer is required to get the consent of the Institute before getting Form 109 signed by the Principal. So, you must have to take the prior permission of ICAI before proceeding further. The request for CA articleship transfer should be made on a plain paper, self-attested by the articled assistant, with recommendation of the Principal for transfer / termination of articleship to the satisfaction of the Institute. I hope the message is clear. Regards, Rohan Gupta

    2       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.