This was my first attempt for CA Foundation | CA CPT but i failed.got 94.......my first selection of law and accounts was awesome attempted...100/100.....NOW i will mentally set myself up that i need to get a rank in dec furthermore come in merit list of college for first sem fybcom(oct)..do you will think i have enough time to oversee both my desires?How Many Hrs Should I Study?Plz Reply!! Furthermore Tell me That Should I Take Tuition For FYBCOM Accounts?????

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked almost 2 years ago

This was my first attempt for CA Foundation | CA CPT but i failed.got 94.......my first selection of law and accounts was awesome attempted...100/100.....NOW i will mentally set myself up that i need to get a rank in dec furthermore come in merit list of college for first sem fybcom(oct)..do you will think i have enough time to oversee both my desires?How Many Hrs Should I Study?Plz Reply!! Furthermore Tell me That Should I Take Tuition For FYBCOM Accounts?????

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART answered almost 2 years ago

Dear friend, Don't be dispirited by the way that u did not clear CA Foundation | CA CPT this time. Furthermore, endeavouring 100/100 in an area doesn't matters much in CA Foundation | CA CPT. What makes a difference is what number of right did u endeavour, as we have - ve stamping framework. Furthermore, with respect to time administration for Bcom and CA Foundation | CA CPT, i figure Law and Acc would be shrouded in each of them, so time ought not be an issue for u. Furthermore, if u have had a decent bookkeeping base in twelfth standard then u should not require guiding for bcom accounts as it is general records not exceptionally intense. In any case, in the event that you don't have a decent charge and base on records then i would firmly prescribe you to join drilling to fortify ur base first. Wishing all of you the good fortune.

0       0 Comment Report

Similar Articles like This was my first attempt for CA Foundation | CA CPT but i failed.got 94.......my first selection of law and accounts was awesome attempted...100/100.....NOW i will mentally set myself up that i need to get a rank in dec furthermore come in merit list of college for first sem fybcom(oct)..do you will think i have enough time to oversee both my desires?How Many Hrs Should I Study?Plz Reply!! Furthermore Tell me That Should I Take Tuition For FYBCOM Accounts?????

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.