What is in the context of the IFRS for SMEs ?
In the context of the IFRS for SMEs:
- Know the purpose of the statement of cash flows;
- Understand the requirements for presenting this statement;
- Be able to distinguish cash equivalents from other financial assets;
- Be able to distinguish the cash flows from operating, investing and financing activities;
- Be able to prepare the statement of cash flows using both the indirect method and the direct method; and
- Be able to prepare notes to financial statements and commentary by management in accordance with the requirements of Section 7 of the IFRS for SMEs.
For more details you can view here.