What are the Scope of IFRS standards 16?
Scope of IFRS standards 16:
IFRS 16 Leases applies to all leases, including subleases, except for: [IFRS 16:3]
- leases to explore for or use minerals, oil, natural gas and similar non-regenerative resources;
- leases of biological assets held by a lessee (see IAS 41 Agriculture);
- service concession arrangements (see IFRIC 12 Service Concession Arrangements);
- licences of intellectual property granted by a lessor (see IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers); and
- rights held by a lessee under licensing agreements for items such as films, videos, plays, manuscripts, patents and copyrights within the scope of IAS 38 Intangible Assets
For more details click on below link.