Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Regarding form 112

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Aditi Parasrampuria asked over 2 years ago

I will have my CA Intermediate | CA IPCC attemt in may 2016 I have given CA Foundation | CA CPT n m in 1st year b.com(private) and i want to do cs also I want to ask when can i fill form for cs and when will i be required to fill form no 112

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 veeru answered over 2 years ago

Form no. 112 is required only when you are pursuing the articlehip and wants to do other course than CA during articleship.

0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 CA Sandeep Bohra answered over 2 years ago

Form no. 112 is required only when you are pursuing the articlehip and wants to do other course than CA during articleship. As you you are in CA Foundation | CA CPT and even not cleared CA Intermediate | CA IPCC 1st group you need not to fill form no. 112. You can pursue for CS but when you enter in articleship than disclose all the courses you are pursing along with CA during articleship.

0       0 Comment Report
Aditi Parasrampuria commented about 1 year ago

According to you when should I appear for cs whether in june 2016 for module 1 or afterwards Pls guide me

CA Sandeep Bohra commented about 1 year ago

Aditi both CA and CS degrees are not so easy to do together and also you are appearing for bcom. I will advise you to appear for CS after completing of Bcom. The reason is being that you would be able to concentrate on CA, you will be busy in your article ship which should be done with seriously, there are ITT and orientation training which have to be competed and you also have to appear for bcom exam time to time. In all concentrate on CA and its articleship. Further, it might not be possible for you to take leave for each exams and its preparation. It will affect your training which may lead to extension of your articlehip.

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.