Sir I started my ca course in 2009. I clered CA Intermediate | CA IPCC group 1 but not able to clear group 2 of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. But I complete my articleship traning in 2015. But after 2013 I did not give any exam of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC group 2. And left ca course. But now I wanted to continue my ca course again by giving this Nov 2017 attempt of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. Sir its a request please tell me that syllabus. Am I eligible for Nov 2017 exam??
You can go for IPCC group II exam in nov 2017 but you need to register for it.
- Initial registration for then IPCC, now Intermediate (IPC) Course is valid for 4 years.
- That means 8 attempts. (yearly two)
- After 4 years you should revalidate it for another 4 years.
- Fee for revalidation is Rs. 400/- for each revalidation.
- Each Revalidation shall be valid for 4 years.
Get details by visiting below link:
- CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Syllabus and Subjects – nov 2017
Yes you can Old syllabus will apply We have already known that The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announced CA new syllabus from 2017. In a previous post, we have given what are the changes in CA Foundation | CA CPT, CA Intermediate | CA IPCC and CA Final syllabus from 2017. But today ICAI released a new notification about ” CA New Syllabus 2017 ” full details. This notification contains Implementation of Revised Scheme of Education and Training for CA Course w.e.f. 1st July 2017. All concerned are hereby informed that the Revised Scheme of Education and Training for CA course will come into effect from 1st July 2017. Students who are eligible to register in the CA Foundation | CA CPT/ICA Intermediate | CA IPCC/Final under the existing scheme may register on or before 30th June 2017. With effect from 1st July 2017, the registration in the CA Foundation | CA CPT/ICA Intermediate | CA IPCC/Final under the existing scheme will discontinue. https://www.cakart.in/forum/answers/regarding-