Sir I started my ca course in 2009. I clered CA Intermediate | CA IPCC group 1 but not able to clear group 2 of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. But I complete my articleship traning in 2015. But after 2013 I did not give any exam of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC group 2. And left ca course. But now I wanted to continue my ca course again by giving this Nov 2017 attempt of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. Sir its a request please tell me that syllabus. Am I eligible for Nov 2017 exam??
You can go for IPCC group II exam in nov 2017 but you need to register for it.
- Initial registration for then IPCC, now Intermediate (IPC) Course is valid for 4 years.
- That means 8 attempts. (yearly two)
- After 4 years you should revalidate it for another 4 years.
- Fee for revalidation is Rs. 400/- for each revalidation.
- Each Revalidation shall be valid for 4 years.
Get details by visiting below link:
- CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Syllabus and Subjects – nov 2017