Answer below questions and predict your rank
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?

Refund of Excise Duty paid in case of Export under Form H

Data?1494421646 asked

Hi Memmbers, A merchant-exporter of Delhi (not regostered under Central Excise Act, 1944 but registered Delhi VAT and CST) has purchsed goods from manufacturer of Mumbai (registered under Central Excise Act, 1944) for export under Form H. The merchant-exporter has paid excise duty on the purchase of goods for export but exempted from payment of CST. Now, the merchant-exporter wants to calim refund of excise duty paid. My qureries are: 1. Can the merchant-exporter claim refund of excise duty paid? 2. If yes, where to file application and with which authotrity? 3. What are documents required for refund? 4. What are laws on refund of excise duty paid in case of export under Form H. Please help. Thanks.

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

I have referred the provisons of Chapter 8 of CBEC's Manual 2005 and as per understanding the exporter is not eligible for refund. If a trader register himself as a merchant exporter, then can he get refund of excise duty paid on export of goods. Correct me if I am wrong Thanks.

    0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 1uwcnoc?1494421631 answered

Please refer to Chapter 8 of CBEC's Manual of Instructions-Edition 2005.

    0       0 Comment Report
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.