Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA IPCC | CA Intermediate FB Page

Really, i have joined article preparing and later on i even joined the CS course however amid the article shape i've not filled the frame no. 112, with respect to the same. So please let me know is there is any arrangement with respect to the same. alternately not. regardless of whether I resubmit a similar now however it is 4 month late or not

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked over 1 year ago

Really, i have joined article preparing and later on i even joined the CS course however amid the article shape i've not filled the frame no. 112, with respect to the same. So please let me know is there is any arrangement with respect to the same. alternately not. regardless of whether I resubmit a similar now however it is 4 month late or not

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Subhasis Giri answered over 1 year ago

you can send whenever however you ought to private to the icai in regards to your addtional course, there is no time confine. yet, reasonal time constrain we ought to choose, on the off chance that it is years together recently in the event that you have submited then icai will fine you with Rs 1000 in regards to this. one of my article mate sent his shape 112 following one year he got fine however one more companion sent with sensible time he didnt get any fine. indeed, even me i have not yer sent the shape 112 but rather i have enlisted with icsi in the time of february no proble for your situation

0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA IPCC?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Subhasis Giri answered over 1 year ago

SG ACADEMICS : (Specialized Coaching Institute for CS Education in KOLKATA) CLASSROOM ADDRESS: . Academic In-Charge: , ASSTT. Teacher OF FINANCE Admission open for Dec.,2014/June 2015 Exam COURSES OFFERED: 1.CS Foundation (All Papers) 2.CS Executive (All Papers) 3.CS Professional (All Papers) USPs of SG ACADEMICS: All subjects under one rooftop. Free Mock test at Regular Intervals. A la mode materials for all subjects. Selective guiding for CS Students Only. Week-end group is additionally accessible. Moderate Fees in portions. High achievement rate.

0       0 Comment Report

Similar Articles like Really, i have joined article preparing and later on i even joined the CS course however amid the article shape i've not filled the frame no. 112, with respect to the same. So please let me know is there is any arrangement with respect to the same. alternately not. regardless of whether I resubmit a similar now however it is 4 month late or not

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.