- What is Programme highlights for IFRS Exam?
- The programme is based on the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ from ACCA syllabus.
- The programme aims to prepare participants for the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ examination conducted by ACCA
- The programme covers seventy five (75) hours of intensive and interactive classroom training
- The sessions will be held at weekends
- Each session will not only cover the topic but also important difference between IFRS and Ind AS
- Mock examination and self-assessment tests shall be conducted to help students prepare well for the examination.
For more details you can view here.