Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA IPCC | CA Intermediate FB Page

How do I prepare for theory subjects for the CA Intermediate | CA IPCC (both groups) Nov. 2015 ?

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 preetham asked over 3 years ago

How do I prepare for theory subjects for the CA Intermediate | CA IPCC (both groups) Nov. 2015 (I am into self studying)?

2       0 Answer Now Comment Report
8 Answers
Open uri20170510 32134 1ue0f38?1494421710 rohit agarwal answered about 3 years ago

Hi Preetham, Answer to your question that How u should prepare for theory papers so that exemption is possible is hidden in your question itself. Several books are available in the markets for different subjects. You would also get numerous videos on you tubes and else where. Based on my past experience, I am of the opinion that for any theory paper, reference books available in Q&ans format are really very good. First, Study from reference book which is in Q & ans format. Q&A format books gives you the idea of the expected types of questions and the probable answers with reference to the sections/guidance available etc. you can refer books available from Paduka on Accounts and audit, Munish Bhandari for Law, Dinesh Madan for IT etc for instance. Second, solve practical questions for accounting and auditing standards etc. Third watch and study accounting standards from videos - Watch sample videos first, then only opt for the best one. Ravi Taori Sir's videos on auditng standards or better known as SAs. My personal choice based on my personal experience would be Paduka on Accounts and audit, Munish Bhandari for Law **You can buy the books/videos from cakart also, use my reference code **"CAKARTAMB1671700"** at the time of payment and get 6% discount . Share my code to your friends too.** Happy learning, Regards,

2       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA IPCC?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Dimple answered about 3 years ago

See first of all especially in theory papers Practice Manual helps alot. because therein U get the theories in questions answer form which actually helps a student to know that what the institute is expecting students to write in a particular type of question, There are many questions which may have a thin line difference but when u go through its answers tat may have huge difference which plays a very important impact. Any how ur answers are verified from Suggested answers issued by the institute which are framed with the help of practice manual. So prepare thoroughly from practice manual and Scanners. U need to notice all this because U r only ur guide ur mentor when u choose for self studying. its good also because always we know ourselves better than what others know about us. Apart from this U may also refer to books of various authors for various subjects which are easily available at CAKART.IN. U can use my ambassdor code "CAKARTAMB1671654" to avail additional discount.

1       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 DEBOJEET MAZUMDAR answered about 3 years ago

Hi Preetham, Its just the approach due to which a student feels the theory paper to be tough. While you Start preparation **remove** the thought that "Theory papers are boring".. While you sit to study you need to do 3 reading- Gross Reading(1), Net Reading, Gross Reading (2). While **Gross Reading(1)**, just go through the concepts so that you can get an idea of the matter that you are studying. This will give you the knowledge of the material. Next is **Net Reading**, here you have to understand the Word-to-word, Line-to-line meaning of what the topic wants to say. This ensures a thorough reading of the material. Lastly is again a **Gross Reading(2)**, Under this is the revision of the material. Then when you have finished all of this, **take a white sheet of paper and prepare notes what you have studied and preserve those notes**. Refer to those notes once or twice a week. This will give you a thorough knowledge of of material and you will be able to perform well in your theory paper..

1       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Rucha answered over 3 years ago

if you are doing self study then for theory subject you have to refer only once these books: law: Munish bhandari sir audit: Surbhi bansal it: Dinesh madan sir s.m: neeraj arora sir and then don't forget to do practice manual you wil get almost paper from p.m only.. all the best..

1       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 sagar vuda answered over 3 years ago

Hello , For getting good results in theory subjects you must plan well . I think you may have a problem with theory subjects like law, auditing, s,m and it proper plan with good commitment is required to study well and to get good marks in the theory subjects. some of suggestions i can give you are 1.if you study well today for a particular topic you may forget that next day .so repetition is required in the theory subjects 2.allocate your time based on your understanding levels for a topic 3.no .of times revision is required in order to remember well 4.read carefully and understand the concept that, then apply your knowledge for the questions given in the practice manual and also study material 5.In order get good marks ,you must give your answers in point wise 6.for any case laws ,brief facts ,provision,analysis,conclusion 7.practice manual is enough to pass if read well no of times by understanding concepts 8.To get more marks , you must quote no of points that can be learnt from study material in addition to practice manual 9.if you feel difficulty in understanding the words you may go for other references for example CAKART is providing many facilities to have a good opportunities for the students 10. Books ,video lectures , definitions many facilities are available in this cakart which were prepared by experts and good faculty . 11. icai material and practice manual is more than enough to pass but to understand easily to score more marks ,refer other books 12. for auditing you may refer Aruna jha 13.give correct points ,underline the important points with a pencil to understand easily by valuer 14.avoid essays, required necessary matter .make sure that you are giving reliable answers 15.plan well revise important ,repeated questions by verifying previous papers ,mock test papers .rtps. 16.avoid reading like stories .tick important points.prepare separate note for revision easily. 17 All the best.

1       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 shruthi answered over 3 years ago

hi preetham, since you are into selfstudy make your own shortnotes., actually while i was studying i used to give practical examples for each concept and then make subject intresting if you revise these short notes daily u will get the concepts easily then theory subjects becomes easy to study ALL THE BEST

0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 pranjali answered over 3 years ago

Hi preetham, Dont worry though u r self studying!! According to me best books theory subject - 1.law-Nimish bhandari 2.audit-Surbhi bhansal 3.sm-ca Neeraj arora 4.IT-Dinesh madan Best way to do theory subject- read one paragraph ,close ur eyes try to recall what u had read ,open ur eyes look at which points u forgot. It may look kiddish bt if u go through in such way u will score very good marks in theory subject. Recalling is very important in theory.so revise before u feel u r forget. wish u all the best!!

1       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Sumeet Agrawal answered over 3 years ago

For theory subject for self study mode, you can use following books: LAW: G K Kapoor. Audit: Surbhi bansal IT/SM: Dinesh Madan. you can also see some videos from Cakart.in & Use my code CAKARTAMB167496 to avail discounts on same. Best of luck :).

0       1 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.