Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA IPCC | CA Intermediate FB Page

May I know, What are the important questions for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC May 2016?

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 kruthika asked almost 3 years ago

Hi Friends, I am Kruthika. I am CA student. May I know, What are the important questions for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC May 2016?

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA IPCC?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 RISHAV answered almost 3 years ago

You can find all the important questions for the IPCC May,2016 in the practice manual that have been supplied to you by the CA Institute when you register for the CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. All the important questions are given in those books. Also you can purchase the reference books on any website which contain the important questions which can be helpful for the studies. They can also be found in free download notes which are available on CAKART in free download sections. From where ever you see the important questions, all will be same as the important is important at every place and you can easily go through these important questions. You should see these only in the Practice Manual as it is easy source of study. You should instead try to study everything as no one knows what will be there in the exam. Sometimes not- important questions are only given in the exam and then we have trouble if we don't know them. So try to do the complete syllabus instead of just the important questions.

0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.