Answer below questions and predict your rank
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?

lost my PAN card and I have also shifted from my last address.Pls guide me

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 asked

I have lost my PAN card and I have also shifted from my last address. Can I get the address changed in the lost PAN card or shall I apply for a new one?

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 answered

There is nothing to worry about for the lost pan card and also if u have shifted from ur last address. All u need to do is apply for changes in PAN. if U apply for duplicate PAN and no changes then PAN will be sent to ur old address. So U apply for changes in PAN. U will be required to attach Identity proof and address proof that can be ur bank pass book, ur license, ur voter id etc. All u need to take care of is select and attach copy of that address proof which has ur current address. 1 person cannot possess 2 Permanent Account Number. u can possess only 1. so U apply for changes and get the new copy of ur PAN card. For that U can NSDL or UTI and there u need to select Apply for changes/correction in PAN. and follow the instructions. This is process of reprint of PAN alongwith changes

    0       1 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 tcchcu?1494421832 answered

Hiii friend, As you have lost your PAN card you have an option to get duplicate PAN card by following this Procedure. You have to Fill form **49A correction** and submit any of the proofs among this list - Identity Proof -Address Proof -Date of Birth Proof for this you can submit Old PAN card Xerox, Voter ID, Licence copy, and Bank Passbook etc and other relating proofs for new address to get your PAN at new address. After this submit form and supporting documents to PAN card agencies (NSDL, UTI) after submitting you will receive new PAN card within 15 days it may extend if department delays. This question is duplicate or same of what you have submitted before Regards,

    0       1 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.