Mention the contents of IFRS IAS 7 “Statement of Cash Flows” (CCF) includes?
IAS 7 “Statement of Cash Flows” (CCF)
- – Purpose and application of the standard. Concepts;
- – The structure of the Cash Flow Statement;
- – Classification of business operations with the objective of CFS;
- – Types of cash flow statement presentation;
- – A direct method for preparation of cash flow statement;
- – The indirect method cash flow statement preparation;
- – Identification of inflows and outflows of cash and cash equivalents provided by the bank’s operations.
For more details click on below link.