IFRICs is a part of IFRS?
The IFRS Foundation sets out the IFRSs and their interpretations, which include the following:
- the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs);
- the International Accounting Standards (IASs);
- the International Financial Reporting Standards Interpretations (IFRICs); and
- the Standing Interpretation Committee interpretations (SICs).
- Other Pronouncements. By Mukaila Hadi & Esther Bangase Anankware
For more details on IFRS please read the following article-> IFRS Detail