Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA CPT | CA Foundation FB Page

I have finished my TYBcom exam in march 2011. Presently i needed to seek after vocation in Chartered Accountancy, so whether i need to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam or straightforwardly enlist for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC as i have heard that graduates don't require to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam ?????

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked over 1 year ago

I have finished my TYBcom exam in march 2011. Presently i needed to seek after vocation in Chartered Accountancy, so whether i need to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam or straightforwardly enlist for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC as i have heard that graduates don't require to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam ?????

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
3 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 akhil answered over 1 year ago

Dear friend, You need to give CA Foundation | CA CPT for doing CA. CA Foundation | CA CPT is mandatory. To the extent Graduation understudy can't give CA Intermediate | CA IPCC they need to give cpt first. All the best for CA Foundation | CA CPT ...

0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 niraj answered over 1 year ago

hello... is there any minimum requirement of marks in +2 for registring to CA Foundation | CA CPT.... ???... i think it is 50%.... not sure though

0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 kunal answered over 1 year ago

Hey An understudy who has finished Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) led by a looking at body constituted by law in India or an examination perceived by the Central Government as proportional thereto may join the Integrated Professional Competence Course. QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENT TO Enroll FOR CA Intermediate | CA IPCC: A hopeful is qualified for enrolment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (CA Intermediate | CA IPCC) on breezing through the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) led by a looking at body constituted by law in India or an examination perceived by the Central Government as comparable thereto. A hopeful who has as of now passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) should be qualified for enrolment to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to conforming to important conditions. An applicant who was at that point enlisted for recent Intermediate Examination or of Professional Education (Course-II) or Professional Competence Examination cum articleship should be qualified for enrolment/change to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to conforming to important conditions. Enrollment PROCEDURE An understudy ought to submit filled-in enlistment frames for Integrated Professional Competence Coursesupplied alongside Prospectus accessible at deals counter of decentralized workplaces, the cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/ - . On receipt of filled-in shape and imperative charge, the suitable decentralised office will issue ponder materials for Group I as well as Group II or CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. The decentralised office will likewise issue enlistment letter. While taking admission to 100 hours ITT with provincial/branch office, an understudy is required to create a duplicate of the enrolment letter.

0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions

Similar Articles like I have finished my TYBcom exam in march 2011. Presently i needed to seek after vocation in Chartered Accountancy, so whether i need to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam or straightforwardly enlist for CA Intermediate | CA IPCC as i have heard that graduates don't require to give CA Foundation | CA CPT exam ?????

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.