How to change the address to which marksheet has been sent

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Asha asked over 1 year ago

We are changing our residence ..I have registered for IPCC exam ..I want to change the address to wch marksheet has been sent.. please help me how could I change it

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 1ive9a3?1494421760 purvi answered over 1 year ago

Hello Asha

At the tym of filling exam form u can mention your new address, than your marksheet will come on your new address.

Or otherwise you can change your address by visiting institute.

We are getting result online only so it is also enough. For changing your address after filling exam form you have to visit institute & fill the necessary form.


For any further details feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards,

Purvi Vasa

    0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.