Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

How should I prepare my CA Foundation | CA CPT 2016 along with 12th?

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 rohith asked almost 3 years ago

Hi I want to know, How should I prepare my CA Foundation | CA CPT 2016 along with 12th?

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 1uwcnoc?1494421631 Shubhangi Jain answered almost 3 years ago

First of all , CA Foundation | CA CPT isn't too easy , like stated in some answers. You must be well aware of the infamous passing percentage. :) Anyway, that's not the matter. Since, it's Jan already , if you are in HSC board your exam might be in Feb ? and CBSE then, in March , right ? Keeping that in mind. As of now, please focus on your 12th exams. You can keep CPT studies to it's minimum , around 1-2 hours daily alongside your 12th studies. Why so ? is because , if you don't study for CPT , you will eventually lose the touch. So, just to be in the touch of it. Keep doing it side by side but at minimum. You can , keep it aside if you need to cover a lot of syllabus for 12th. It depends on your completion of 12th studies too. There cannot be an exact answer. I remember resuming my CA coaching just one day after my boards got over. So, please don't remain in that misconception that you can relax after you are done with your board exams. That depends on how much important CA is to you as well. Score decently good in 12th boards. It's acceptable. I won't advice you to take it lightly , like may do. Scoring above 65% in boards and simultaneously studying for CA is a task in itself. But it ain't impossible. Remain dedicated and study practically.

0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.