how IFRS study manual will help us for preparation of IFRS?
The materials each contain a notice and terms for the allowed use of the materials, please ensure that you read the notice and terms before using the materials.
Each module includes the following:
- Introduction—an overview of the module, including:
- Learning objectives—a description of the capabilities and competences that the learner should attain by successfully completing the module.
- The IFRS for SMEs and the material that accompanies, but does not form part of, the IFRS.
- An overview of the requirements of the section, ie a brief technical summary.
- Requirements—the full text of the section of the IFRS for SMEs with added notes and worked examples. The notes and examples are designed to clarify and illustrate the requirements.
- Significant estimates and other judgements—a discussion of significant estimates and other judgements in accounting for transactions and events in accordance with that section of the IFRS for SMEs.
- Comparison with full IFRSs—a summary of the main differences between this section of the IFRS for SMEs and the corresponding full IFRS.
- Test your knowledge—a collection of multiple-choice questions (with answers) designed to test the learner's knowledge of the requirements of this section of the IFRS for SMEs.
- Apply your knowledge—a collection of case studies (with solutions) designed to develop the learner's ability to account for transactions and events in accordance with this section of the IFRS for SMEs.
For more details on IFRS please read the following article-> IFRS Detail
For more details on IFRS ACCA please read the following article-> ACCA IFRS DETAILS
For fee related things pleases read the following article-> IFRS Fees