Hi Friends, I am Rohith. I am CA Foundation | CA CPT student. May I know, How do I ensure a rank in CA Foundation | CA CPT?
If you decided then you, of course, get a rank in CA CPT exams but you have to study hard. This entry level exam is conducted by ICAI to determine student's basic knowledge, working knowledge and expert knowledge. So you have to perform well for showing your capabilities.
Getting a rank in CA CPT is not tough but it needs hard work and strategic planning. Here I will suggest to you some important tips which can help you to score a rank in CA CPT exams:
- Pick any subject according to your interest and take a fast reading. At that point, attempt to comprehend the ideas, definitions and note down in your notes, that will help when you need to reexamine the whole syllabus.
- The examination material students got after enrollment that, comprise of four-course books one for each subject and two mock tests books that incorporate 30 demonstrate papers each to practice the questions, is the finest asset for getting higher marks and learning also. So, there is no need to ignore this valuable material, if an aspirant read and learned all the 4+2 books then he or she will definitely qualify the cut-offs of CPT.
- You can prepare your own timetable which covers yours all over syllabus. and you have to make sure that you can read your syllabus after then revise it, and then practice it.
- Creating a study group can help you to discuss the queries and the better understanding of the subject of this foundation course. Sometimes, you can easily prepare any topic just listening to the discussion and get the useful points or an overview.
And the most important thing is that, know the most avoidable mistakes in CA CPT exams.
Today, getting a rank in CA Foundation and completing CA has become a dream of thousands of aspiring CA students, No doubt, there is no substitute of hard work but it will result into the best when it is combined with smart work.
If you are dreaming to score rank then you are confident that you are better than others and in order to prove this I am a sharing you a strategy which if combined with hard work will definitely result into scoring goods marks and rank in CA Foundation Exam.
- Do not compare CA with other exams where you can clear the exam by practicing more an more past attempt papers. In the CA Exams, there are very less repeated questions hence, concept clarity must be your first priority to get a good rank in CA foundation exams.
- It’s quite hectic to manage your studies. Hence, most of the time students feel that they will start self-study after completing the classes. But friends, this is the worst idea because when you feel that you can start preparing yourself for the classes, you start forgetting what has been taught in your classes.
- Do not take all these things as a burden or not even you are studying all this for clearing your exam. Think that every day you are learning new things. This curiosity of knowledge won’t let you leave any topic even if sometimes you feel…”Leave it Yaar”.
- The three times revision is must to clear CA Exams and to get a good rank in CA foundation. You have to prepare your time-table in such a manner which give you a time to revise your course at least 3 times. Separate 2 months only for revision where your first revision will take around one month. Thereafter, your next revision must be completed within 15 days and third revision should not take more than 7 days.
- Reading is not enough to clear the papers. They will not work until and unless you haven’t practiced well. Hence in order to practice more and more, questions and especially the questions ICAI wants to ask you are covered in MTP and RTP.
1. Attempt all the questions. This is crucial. There are only 10 Ranks at the CA Foundation | CA CPT level, and the 10th Rank holder usually gets 190 or 189. 2. Don't be scared of Mercantile Law. It's the base to law for your CA Intermediate | CA IPCC and Final Law. Don't try to mug it up. Try understanding the logic behind the provisions and you will be fine. 3. Learn how to use the calculator properly. Make proper use of the M+, M-, GT keys. The time you save in calculations can be used to tackle the confusing, logic based questions. 4. Don't skip even a single chapter. I did that mistake, and lost my rank by a single mark :( 5. Divide your time between the subjects for preparation. Since you find mercantile law confusing, my advice is prepare a bit of law of everyday. This will help you gain confidence in the subject. 6. Go through the study material provided by the ICAI. If possible, appear for the mock test that they conduct. This will help you get a feel of the exam environment. 7. Keep up the hard work, and you'll have fantastic results.