Second Original PAN CARD – If any person is holding old black & white pan card and such person wants latest colored pancard or any person wants to keep more than one pan card of the same number, such pan card holder should follow following procedure for getting another Pan Card :-
1. Such person should apply for re-print of his Pan Card (Second Original Pancard). He/she may also apply for such reprint of pancard online through our websites www.pancard.org.in or www.etdsdsc.com.
2. Application form for reprint of pancard (Second Original Pan card) is different from application for new pan card (Form No. 49A) which is also available on our websites www.pancard.org.in or www.etdsdsc.com.
3. All the 3 identity proofs (Photo Identity proof, Address Proof and Proof for Date Of Birth) will also be required even for re-print of pan card (Second Original Pancard).
4. After making the application for re-print of your pan card, applicant will get by post or any reliable courier his second original pan card as good as original.
5. Except the application form, entire procedure is same as it is applicable in case of new Pan Card Application.