Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Hey Friends, would you be able to please let me know, whether I have to apply for re-approval of my CA Final enlistment no. before filling of exam frame for Nov 2016, My enrollment date to CA Final was 02/09/2011. So in August (amid filling exam shape) I will have substantial enrollment, however at the season of showing up in Nov it will be lapsed. My question is should I revalid my Reg. No. before filling of exam frame or I can do it after it terminated (this is before showing up in exam). Is there any online technique for re-approving or just disconnected strategy? Is the expenses for revalidation of definite enlistment is Rs.500 - would you be able to plz affirm. I have officially cleared my Group - 1 and going to show up in gathering 2 of CA last in Nov 2016. Much appreciated in Advance.

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked about 1 year ago

Hey Friends, would you be able to please let me know, whether I have to apply for re-approval of my CA Final enlistment no. before filling of exam frame for Nov 2016, My enrollment date to CA Final was 02/09/2011. So in August (amid filling exam shape) I will have substantial enrollment, however at the season of showing up in Nov it will be lapsed. My question is should I revalid my Reg. No. before filling of exam frame or I can do it after it terminated (this is before showing up in exam). Is there any online technique for re-approving or just disconnected strategy? Is the expenses for revalidation of definite enlistment is Rs.500 - would you be able to plz affirm. I have officially cleared my Group - 1 and going to show up in gathering 2 of CA last in Nov 2016. Much appreciated in Advance.

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 sumanta answered about 1 year ago

yes you need to revalidate the enlistment since it is fundamental that an understudy have a substantial enrollment in constrain as on the date of exam. expenses : Rs. 500 Apply as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances before expiry of enrollment. No on the web.. just disconnected strategy is accessible. draw DD of rs. 500 shape is joined here with.

0       0 Comment Report

Similar Articles like Hey Friends, would you be able to please let me know, whether I have to apply for re-approval of my CA Final enlistment no. before filling of exam frame for Nov 2016, My enrollment date to CA Final was 02/09/2011. So in August (amid filling exam shape) I will have substantial enrollment, however at the season of showing up in Nov it will be lapsed. My question is should I revalid my Reg. No. before filling of exam frame or I can do it after it terminated (this is before showing up in exam). Is there any online technique for re-approving or just disconnected strategy? Is the expenses for revalidation of definite enlistment is Rs.500 - would you be able to plz affirm. I have officially cleared my Group - 1 and going to show up in gathering 2 of CA last in Nov 2016. Much appreciated in Advance.

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.