Our Recommendations :-
Follow CS Professional FB Page

hello there all, I have finished CS executivel and has 8+yrs of involvement in records - mnc co. I have brisk question with respect to underneath : 1. if i get register denova now can i write dec2016 exam ? 2. what all the training i need to undergo and is it compulsory? 3. how much salary can i earn?

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked over 1 year ago

hello there all, I have finished CS executivel and has 8+yrs of involvement in records - mnc co. I have brisk question with respect to underneath : 1. if i get register denova now can i write dec2016 exam ? 2. what all the training i need to undergo and is it compulsory? 3. how much salary can i earn?

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CS Professional?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Subhasis Giri answered over 1 year ago

Hi, See on the off chance that you have cleared your official and enlisted for CS Professional, before expiry of your enrolment period. At that point it doesn't nullify your Dec endeavour. As after CS Executive it as a rule take a time of 9 months to sit in expert exams. As you have not say when you have clear your official so it is difficult to compose here then you are qualified for Dec endeavour or not. 2. According to your second question, on the off chance that you have clear your Executive after 25 August 2015, then you need to take after NEW MODIFIED training. For points of interest you may contact to your closest section of ICSI or you may contact ICSI Helpline at 011-33132333 3. As your last question, SALARY does not depend just on the level of a man, it comprise the greater part of the subtle elements like Professional qualifications, abilities, encounter, attitude and some more. It is difficult to anticipate what you can procure, yet i can state that you will gain adequate. Trust i am prevail to convey the solution for your inquiries.

0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions

Similar Articles like hello there all, I have finished CS executivel and has 8+yrs of involvement in records - mnc co. I have brisk question with respect to underneath : 1. if i get register denova now can i write dec2016 exam ? 2. what all the training i need to undergo and is it compulsory? 3. how much salary can i earn?

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.