Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA CPT | CA Foundation FB Page

Hello .........I need to think every last individual from ca club bcoz of you folks just i have cleared c.p.t. in the first place endeavour that 2 with first division ( 121 imprints )....... I has a place with science stream and have begun my preparation for c.p.t. from. first jan. just so fundamentally i have recently studied for 1 month for it.... I need to share my experience with each c.p.t. competitor to them to clear c.p.t.

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked over 1 year ago

Hello .........I need to think every last individual from ca club bcoz of you folks just i have cleared c.p.t. in the first place endeavour that 2 with first division ( 121 imprints )....... I has a place with science stream and have begun my preparation for c.p.t. from. first jan. just so fundamentally i have recently studied for 1 month for it.... I need to share my experience with each c.p.t. competitor to them to clear c.p.t.

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Subhasis Giri answered over 1 year ago

extraordinary to get notification from you dear companion... you're attiring is additionally excellent.. enthusiastically anticipating numerous more examples of overcoming adversity to get notification from you and others.. cheers....

0       0 Comment Report

Similar Articles like Hello .........I need to think every last individual from ca club bcoz of you folks just i have cleared c.p.t. in the first place endeavour that 2 with first division ( 121 imprints )....... I has a place with science stream and have begun my preparation for c.p.t. from. first jan. just so fundamentally i have recently studied for 1 month for it.... I need to share my experience with each c.p.t. competitor to them to clear c.p.t.

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.