Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Hai Friends, I have enrolled for IGNOU Bcom A&F this Jan 2010 session. Whether I need to submit form 112 as there is now a MOU with them by our ICAI? Also, if yes,Whether any fine would be charged by our institute 4 being late? Pls offer assistance!!!

10153151 616441875107752 6844265409377433766 n CAKART asked over 1 year ago

Hai Friends, I have enrolled for IGNOU Bcom A&F this Jan 2010 session. Whether I need to submit form 112 as there is now a MOU with them by our ICAI? Also, if yes,Whether any fine would be charged by our institute 4 being late? Pls offer assistance!!!

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
4 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 sumanta answered over 1 year ago

Frame 112 is necessarily to be submitted regardless of the reality of MOU between these two. you will be charged fine likewise for the deferral.

0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 rakshita answered over 1 year ago

YES IT IS SURELY REQUIRED

0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 ambika answered over 1 year ago

Hello there PURSUANCE OF OTHER COURSE OF STUDIES With the authorization of the Institute an understudy can seek after one course of learn at once. An understudy needs to submit application in Form No.112 to the proper Regional Office of the Institute looking for authorization to seek after other course of study inside one month of joining the school/course. The workplace might concede consent inside one month from the date of receipt of Form No.112. The understudies as of now experiencing graduation or other course under general authorization, which was given for the articled partner to seek after graduation course, is pulled back; in this way ought to get the consent inside six months of issuance of new rules. The understudies should, notwithstanding, be allowed to finish the scholarly session/year at present experiencing and change over to correspondence courses or foundations where no classes are directed between 11.00 a.m. also, 5.00 p.m. on any working day. The endorsement parcel in Form No.112 showing school timings and so on should be countersigned by the Principal of the school with the seal and stamp of the school furthermore demonstrating the phone number and full address of the school. In case of rupture of these rules and not taking consent as required, the articles as of now experienced should be derecognised for such period as the Institute may choose. In the event that an articled right hand is found not experiencing articles in the way endorsed, he might be suspended from showing up in the exam up to 3 continuous exams other than cancelation of such time of articles. The concerned part who permitted him to be such an articled associate be liable to corrective activity other than pulling back either incompletely or completely his qualification to prepare articled collaborator. In Peer Review, the Reviewer be required to confirm whether preparing is bestowed to the articled associates in the way endorsed.

0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Debasish answered over 1 year ago

after accommodation of frame 112 , i have gotten a letter requiring charges for approbation of dalay, furthermore leeter from the vital. after sumission of same, there is no answer yet. my exams are beginning from sixth december. what would it be a good idea for me to do?

0       0 Comment Report

Similar Articles like Hai Friends, I have enrolled for IGNOU Bcom A&F this Jan 2010 session. Whether I need to submit form 112 as there is now a MOU with them by our ICAI? Also, if yes,Whether any fine would be charged by our institute 4 being late? Pls offer assistance!!!

Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.