Answer below questions and predict your rank
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?


Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 asked

Mr.X is a person of Indian origin residing in UK and also employed in a company there(Say Company A).Company A is providing software services to its clients. The client of company A succeeds because of Company A's employees valuable service. So the Client company of company A decided to give Equity shares as gift to the employees of company A.All the dividend income will be received in his account in India as holding shares by an employee of a company other than his own company is illegal there.So if he decides to credit the amount in the name of a person in India,what are the rules and regulations he has to comply with under Income tax and FEMA act? Reply ASAP

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 ng4pv?1494421709 answered

Under the Income-tax Law, an individual will be treated as a resident in India for a year if he satisfies any of the following conditions: 1. He is in India for a period of at least 182 days in that year or 2. He is in India for a period of at least 60 days in that year **+** for a period of at least 365 days in immediately preceding 4 years. If an individual does not satisfy any of the above conditions then he will be treated as non-resident in India. Therefore considering Mr x , a Non resident in India , the receipt of dividend from foreign company is not taxable in India provided mr x is Holding the shares of foreign company and after being eligible for dividend it is just credited in India , so no taxablility arises in India

    3       0 Comment Report
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.