Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Fees for re filing form 103 in extension

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 paridhi asked over 2 years ago

Hello, I have a question as to whether we have to pay RS 2000 again when we file form 103 for extension period of articleship? and whether to file form 108 again after completing extension..plz reply its urgent

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Chirag answered over 2 years ago

**Articleship Registration Form 103: Statement of Particulars** You have to submit the Form 103 in triplicate. One copy is to be sent to ICAI, one is to be retained by Chartered Accountant & one is to be retained by you i.e. The Article. **Important documents to be submitted:** Attested copy of mark-sheet of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Exams Attested copy of Secondary/ Higher School Certificate as proof of Date of Birth Requisite Fees by way of Demand Draft i.e. Rs. (Rs. 50 extra in case the Forms were downloaded online) Attested Copy of completion of ITT & Orientation Program **How much Articleship Registration Fees?** At the time of CA Articleship Registration, you have to pay a fee of Rs. 2,000. In case this CA Articleship registration fees has already been paid at the time of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC Registration, you need not pay this fees again. The Fee is payable by way of demand draft/ bankers cheque drawn on any bank in the name of “Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at Mumbai/Kolkatta/ Chennai/ Kanpur/ New Delhi as the case may be.

0       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.