1. No columns of application are to be kept blank.
2. Incomplete applications and / or applications not in format may be rejected without any further reference.
3. Since large number of applications are received for limited number of vacancies, no communication will be sent by the Bank and no correspondence will be entertained in respect of firms, which are not being allotted the Concurrent Audit work.
4. No Annexure/Extra papers to be enclosed without being called for except copy of grade suggested by RBI for Statutory Audit .
5. The existing Concurrent Audit firms which are completing -03- Financial Years as on 31.03.2016 with BOB need not apply as the firms will be under cooling period for minimum -02- years.
6. The firms which will not be completing -02- years of cooling period as of 31.03.2016 need not apply.
7. Other existing Concurrent Auditors also need not submit their application form to Central Internal Audit Division. They should send Hard Copy only to the concerned ZIAD.
8. Application submitted through e mail will not be entertained. The duly filled in signed application format should reach to our office on or before 31-12-2015
9. Latest Grade suggested by RBI for Statutory Branch Audit as available on website meficai.org is compulsory for appointment of Concurrent Auditors.
10.. Proprietorship Firms and Individual CA are not considered for new appointment /allotment at Urban and Metro Centres.
11. Those who have already submitted application form in other format are required to resubmit the same again in this prescribed format.
12. The allotment will be preferably made to local CA firms who have applied for Concurrent Audit. If application from local firms are not available then the allotment will be made to the other applicant CA firm. Centre should be mentioned as specific City/Town/Village and not as State/District/Zone/Region etc.