Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Eligibility for CA Final attempt May 2018

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 akhil asked over 2 years ago

hello everyone, i have started my articleship from 5 october 2015 and last date for registration was 31 october. but now i am taking transfer from my firm and join new firm. My sir is allowing me transfer but on the condition that i will mention leave of 45 days in my transfer form 109. so i want to know that due to this will my ca final attempt of may 2018 will postponed or not..... please suggest me answer

0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 g51r02?1494421831 Ganeshbabu answered over 2 years ago

With respect to your query on eligibilty for ca final attempt may 2018 you may find my answer as below, Your attempt MAY 2018 will not postponed only under following cases 1)There should not be a single day delay in re-registration of articles with other CA once you taken transfer from articleship from current CA, because single day of delay in re-registration of articleship will take your date of completion of articles to 1st november 2018 due to which your ca final attempt shifts to NOV 2018 exam 2)45 days of leave on form 109 wont be a problem provided you make sure you dont have excess leave at the time of filling ca final exam form,,i mean you may cover by taking less no.of leave during articleship with other CA, Excess leave counted considering articleship served under both employers Hope your query on eligibilty for ca final attempt may 2018 solved, May shoot doubts if you have any,

0       0 Comment Report
akhil commented over 1 year ago

Sir articleship terminated on 19 feb and new articleship beginning date is 20 feb...so i hope there will be no problem... Am i right sir??

Ganeshbabu commented over 1 year ago

Good go ahead like this,

akhil commented over 1 year ago

I dont got it... Sir tell me na that attempt will postponed or not?

Ganeshbabu commented over 1 year ago

Attempt will not be postponed where Date of completion of articles under previous employer 19feb Date of start of articles under other employer starts from 20feb

Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.