Answer below questions and predict your rank
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?


Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 asked


    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
1 Answers
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Open uri20170510 32134 1uwcnoc?1494421631 answered

Unclaimed Funds

The advent of technology has ensured that dividends and redemption proceeds land up directly in the bank accounts electronically. But in the 1990s, the electronic clearing system was non-existent and hence dividend warrants or cheques would be used. If the dividend cheques go unnoticed for the validity period, they would have to be freshly issued.

Come circa 2016, and you no longer have to wait for a fresh cheque to encash your unclaimed funds.

How to Claim It

Each fund house has a page on its website that would lead you to the unclaimed dividends and redemption amount. To ensure that the actual investor is claiming the amount, a few mandatory disclosures need to be made such as PAN, folio number and the name as mentioned in the folio.

Apart from the asset management companies' website, you can also trace your unclaimed amount via the Amfi website or the registrar and share transfer agent's website such as or Provide the necessary verification credentials, as requested on the website. Upon successful verification and existence of any unclaimed amount, your name and address will be displayed on the screen.

A letter – containing details of folio number, units or amount, bank account details for electronic transfer – would be required to claim the amount. The format can be easily downloaded from the AMC, Amfi or registrar's website.

If you have misplaced your old dividend or redemption warrant, then you would also be required to submit an indemnity bond along with the letter. If the nominees are claiming the amount, they will have to submit proof of identity.

The form along with the necessary proofs needs to be submitted at any of the centres of the fund house or the registrar. Post verification, you would receive the funds in your account within a fortnight.

An important way to avoid piling up unclaimed dividends is to update your contact details registered with the fund house. So, when you change your bank account or address, ensure you notify your mutual fund house about the same. Chances are you would stumble upon a treasure of unclaimed amount while doing so.

    0       0 Comment Report
Anonymous commented over 1 year ago

It’s a good decision to use the solar energy because it saves your money and it’s true that you have to do some investment but that will save the twice and <a href="">samedayessay</a> also helps us to understand that how to install them and what is the best for us according to our needs.

Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.