All establishments whether organized or unorganized.
**Constitution of Internal Complaint Committee**
Every employer of workplace where at least 10 women employees are employed, shall by order in writing constitute a committee known as “Internal Complaint Committee”
**Constitution of Local Complaints Committee**
Every District officer shall constitute in the District a committee known as “Local Complaints Committee” to receive complaints of sexual harassment from establishment where internal complaint committee has not been constituted due to having less than 10 workers or if complaint is against the employer himself.
**Procedure for Complaint under the Act**
1. A complaint of sexual harassment shall be made in writing to the Internal Committee or local committee as the case may be, within three months of incident.
2. Before initiating the enquiry, may take steps to settle the matter between the parties through conciliation.
3. Committee shall complete enquiry within a period of 90 days.
4. On completion of enquiry, committee shall forward a report of its findings to the employer.
5. When allegations are proved, Committee shall recommend to the employer to take action such as written apology, withholding promotion, withholding of increments, termination of services etc.
6. Action may be taken against women on false or malicious compliant.
7. Employer shall within 60 days shall act upon recommendation of committee.
**Duties of Employer**
1. To provide a safe working environment at the workplace.
2. Display at any conspicuous place in the workplace, penal consequences of sexual harassment and order constituting Internal Complaint Committee.
3. Organize workshop and awareness programme under the Act.
4. Treat sexual harrassment as misconduct.
Committee shall in each calendar year prepare and submit annual report to the employer and employer shall include in its Annual Report the number of cases filed and their disposal under the Act. all companies need to make necessary disclosure about compliance with the said law as per section - 22 and 28 of the said act in their annual report to be filed by the registrar of companies for the year ending 31st march,2015 .
Note : In case of a Registered Company which submits its annual report to the ROC, the only thing that need to be mentioned is the number of cases filed and the number of disposals in the Annual Report itself. In other cases where there is no requirement of filing Annual Reports, the same information need to be send to the District Officer.
**Therefore there is no due date specified for filing the annual return under Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 .**