can i give ca final exam in nov 2015

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Narendra asked over 3 years ago

I had completed my 3 years articleship but not passed 2nd group of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC.i had given CA Intermediate | CA IPCC 2nd group exam in may 2015 and i expected that i will get pass results. I want to ask whether after passing 2nd group of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC , can i give ca final exam in nov 2015 ? Results will be declared on 31st july to 4th August Exam form for ca final will filled till 31st aug or 6th sept (with late fee) I can fill exam form for ca final only if i have valid registration for ca final . So i want to ask in how many days i will receive registration letter from from ca institute thereby i can fill ca final exam form ? or i choose to registered for ca final by hand thereby i will receive registration letter immediately ?

1       0 Answer Now Comment Report
5 Answers
Data?1494421738 samkit kothari answered over 3 years ago

IF U GET CLEAR IN MAY 2015 CA Intermediate | CA IPCC EXAM THEN YES U CAN GIVE THE EXAM

2       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Dimple answered over 3 years ago

Yes U r eligible to giv xam in nov15 Regitration lettr takes time a month or so. Witot waiting for it u can apply for xam under provisional registration to xam. Bt since time is less so appear in nov if u bv prepared els dnt jst appear n loos ur morale. Giv sufficient time.ok. For appearing in final required thing is last 6months of article or completed.ok.

4       1 Comment Report
Picsjoin 2017224123730582 Archana answered over 3 years ago

Hie Narendra, Same situation was with me. Firstly, you have completed 3 years of your internship so now you are eligible to appear for CA Finals and secondly you are sure that you will clear your CA Intermediate | CA IPCC group 2 then you can appear for CA finals in November 2015. After results you just register for finals and you will get registration letter later but you will get registered on provisional basis and you will be eligible to appear for CA final..After registration process you can fill CA final exam form.

2       1 Comment Report
Open uri20170510 32134 tcchcu?1494421832 Jitendra Suthar answered over 3 years ago

Hiiiiiiii Narendra, As you have given your second group exam i wish you all the best for result. And thereby for applying in CA Final exam you must be registered as CA Final student which will be available to you after you pass your second group, so i suggest you to get registered first for CA Final as soon as your results are declared, After this to get registration soon is possible if your application is sent to regional offices as early as possible and these regional offices takes minimum of 7 days to 15 days to allot you CA Final registration. So after you apply get regular updates of registration online and by calling regional office. Once you get registered within time and the exam form filing date is not over then you can apply for Nov15 exams. And if the form is available with late fee also then also please apply for exams because fine doesnt matter, exam matters a lot. All the best for this procedure.

2       1 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Amruta answered over 3 years ago

Since you have completed 3 years of articleship training you are now eligible to register for ca final and can give the CA final attempt in nov 2015 after clearing your CA Intermediate | CA IPCC grp 2, For giving CA final attempt the only condition is the student should have completed 2 and half years of articleship training. Even if you dont recieve the CA final registration letter you can fil the exam form, your exam form shall be provisional in that case institue shall ask you to send a copy of registration letter by post after you receive the same.

2       0 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.