Can I apply for a PAN card being a minor?

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 gowtami asked almost 4 years ago

Can I apply for a PAN card being a minor?

    1       0 Answer Now Comment Report
7 Answers
Profile image Pranali Sharma answered about 2 years ago

Hello gowtami, You want to know details about PAN Card, then click here to know complete details about PAN Card related information like applu pan for minors/child, how to cancel PAN, Duplicate pan, track pan status and many more, i found this blog to be useful and like to share with all.

    0       0 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 reena answered over 2 years ago

Sure you can apply for it and the process of how to apply for pan card and check pan card after getting it by [know your PAN].

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 arpita30 answered over 2 years ago

yes my friend , you can make pan card easily visit here [Apply for Duplicate Pan Card] , this is really a trust full web site were you can solve many of your problems related to pan card , I always prefer it because they guide with the right path , and complete task faster. :)

    0       0 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Dimple answered almost 4 years ago

Yes, you can apply for PAN card being. For further details u can contact us or visit NSDL or UTI where u need to appy for ur PAN.

    2       1 Comment Report
Data?1494421730 rohit awasthi answered almost 4 years ago

Yes you can apply for a PAN card Income Tax Department allots PAN Card to minors without hassles PAN Card is mandatory required in case you intent to make them a nominee on your investments like property, stocks and any other financial product. So in case you intent to make your minor child, a nominee for your investments, you would be required to furnish the PAN Card of the Minor Child The procedure for applying for the PAN Card for Minors is fairly simple. The parents of the minor would be required to submit an application in Form 49A. This form can be submitted online as well as offline. Documents for Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Date of Birth are required to be submitted while making the application. The Birth Certificate of the minor would be a valid proof for the Date of Birth. In case of minors, the proof of identity and proof of address of either parent would be required to be submitted. The application should also be signed by the parent whose documents have been submitted. The signature of the parent would be printed on the PAN Card

    1       0 Comment Report
Open uri20170510 32134 ng4pv?1494421709 SONIYA answered almost 4 years ago

**Minor can also apply for pan card.** Minor applicants should affix a recent colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in the space provided in the PAN FORM which is is freely downloadable from NSDL-TIN website However, photo of minor will not be printed on PAN Card. In case of Minor, PAN Application form will be signed by the Representative Assessee, i.e. Parents. The fee for processing of PAN Application is Rs 106 /-. Document of Proof of identity, Proof of address and Proof of Date of birth are required to be submitted with the application. The Birth Certificate of the minor will be a valid proof for the Date of birth. In case of Minor, the Proof of identity & Proof of address of either parent would be required to be submitted. The application should also be signed by the Parents. The Signature of the Parent would be printed on the PAN CARD. **APPLY THE PAN CARD THROUGH TIN Facilitation Centres**

    3       1 Comment Report
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 CHITRANJAN AGARWAL answered almost 4 years ago

Dear Gowtami, Yes, you can apply PAN as a minor. as per the income tax act any minor is also authorised to apply and obtain PAN from income tax dept. You should fill the form and submit its along with your age proof, identity proof, address proof with the payment of requisite fees to income tax dept. Also you can apply form online. Any other query feel free to contact us. Writer CA Chitranjan Agarwal

    0       1 Comment Report
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.