Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA IPCC | CA Intermediate FB Page

can i give group2 exam of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC before group1 in may'2016 attempt

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 shubham asked about 3 years ago

Sir. I am pursuing b.com right now... I am a 2nd year student and I want to give group 2 in may'16 before group1 because group2 is little bit lighter than group1 & I hv my b.com exam in the month of march-april'16 so I am not ready for the group1.. Plz tell me what to do

0       1 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Picsjoin 2017224123730582 Archana answered about 3 years ago

Hie Shubham, Yes you can appear for group 2 exam of CA Intermediate | CA IPCC as per suitable to you , but generally try to give group 1 first as if you will clear that then you can start your internship without wasting your time. Group 2 is also not easy, but as you have your bcom exam, then try to focus more on CA Intermediate | CA IPCC. Goodluck...& Study well...!!!!

0       1 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA IPCC?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 CHITRANJAN AGARWAL answered about 3 years ago

Dear Shubham, Yes, you can appear for second group only in may 2016 attempt. but i am clearify that group 2 is not easy even such group is more than typical as compare to group 1. As per the policy of the icai if you enter in ca through CA Foundation | CA CPT route and you are not clear group-1 than you are not eligible to register in articleship. so you can choose what option is better for you. Any other query feel free to contact us. writer CA Chitranjan Agarwal

1       1 Comment Report
Similar Questions
Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.