Our Recommendations :-
Follow CA Final FB Page

Articleship Termination and Rejoining in a new firm

Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 John asked over 3 years ago

I have completed my articalship of 11 months and after that i took termination but I have not registered under any other principal yet. More than one year has been completed for my articleship, so what should i do now, can i register now under other principal????

    0       0 Answer Now Comment Report
2 Answers
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 karishma answered over 3 years ago

Hi, Yes you can join under another principal As i referred i found that an articleship can be rejoined with in 3 years by submitting form 103. if form 103 id filed late then late filing fee should be paid. For popular videos of CA CS CMA visit www.cakart.in **CAKARTAMB1671318** is my cakart ambassador code. Use this code to get discount on purchases with cakart. Hope this helps You Thank You

    0       1 Comment Report
Important Note – Preparing for CA Final?
CAKART provides Indias top faculty each subject video classes and lectures – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get video classes from CAKART.in. Quality is much better than local tuition, so results are much better.
Watch Sample Video Now by clicking on the link(s) below – 
For any questions Request A Call Back  
Avatar 37a3bd7bc7328f0ead2c0f6f635dddf60615e676e6b4ddf964144012e529de45 Shreenath answered over 3 years ago

You will get a time limit of 3 years for re joining of articleship. You can join articleship, as per your suitability and availability of vacancies. You have to send Form-102 with 103 within 30 days or else fine will be applied.

    1       0 Comment Report
Get Notifications
Watch best faculty demo video classes

These top faculty video lectures will
help u prepare like nothing else can.