Write a note on the Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance for ACCA in Killarney?
Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
1. The relationship between accounting and other business functions
2. Accounting and finance functions within business organisations
3. Principles of law and regulation governing accounting and auditing
4. The sources and purpose of internal and external financial information, provided by business
5. Financial systems, procedures and related IT applications
6. Internal controls, authorisation, security of data and compliance within business
7. Fraud and fraudulent behaviour and their prevention in business, including money laundering.
For more details click on below link.