**CA FINAL FIRST ATTEMPT- HOW TO STUDY AND CLEAR WITHIN 3 MONTHS**
How to Pass / Clear CA Final Exams Group 1 and Group 2 or both Groups in First Attempt Easily. Some CA Final students asked me “How to complete CA Final exams in just one month or 20 days”. Definitely its not possible to complete CA Final exams in just one month or 20 days. Nowadays it is very tough to complete
CA Final exams. In recent Google Hangout with ICAI president, he said that CA exams will be tough from 2016. Last attempt (November 2015) ICAI declared very low pass percentage that means we have to do more hard work. I’m not saying CA Final exams are very tough. I’m saying that “Yes! you can pass CA Final exam, if you have conceptual knowledge with effective preparation only. To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow proper study plan from 3 months.
CA Final exams May 16/ November 2016 are coming closer. So we have sufficient time for exam preparation.
Here I am giving CA Final Study plan for CA Final Group 1 / Group 2 / Both groups preparation in 3 months. Just follow this study plan, you can crack your CA Final exams in your 1st attempt easily. If you are clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 2 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan !!
1. A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Articled Training.
2. During leave period at least 12 to 14 hours hard work is required.
3. Avoid mobiles, internet and television as far as possible.
4. Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
5. Students should refer suggested answers of questions set in last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
6. In law papers, Section and its provision is to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number then he should not quote the same.
**HOW TO PREPARE**
Get up early in the morning at 4 30 AM. Be ready by 5 AM. This period (4.00 AM to 6.00 AM) is called ‘Brahma Murat’ and studies done during this period cannot be forgotten i.e. they remain in memory for long.
FROM - TO PARTICULARS
5-7 A.M. THEORY
7-7.30 A.M. BREAKFAST
7.30-10.30 A.M. THEORY
10.30- 11 A.M. RELAX
11 A.M.-2P.M. PRACTICAL
2- 3.30 P.M RELAX/ HAVE LUNCH
3.30-5.30 P.M. PRACTICAL
5.30-6.30 PM THEORY
6.30-9.00 PM ENJOY AND HAVE DINNER
9.00-10.30 PM PRACTICAL
10.30 -11 PM REVISION
11.00-4.30 AM SLEEP AND ENJOY
**`PLAN -2- REVISION PHASE**
Once First Reading will take around 2 months, Now go for second round and complete everything by understanding and revising the topics for 15 days
**`PLAN -3- FINAL PHASE**
This Remaining 15 days is for your self evaluation. Utilise this time for self evaluation, revision, revising things, mock tests, studying the amendments, etc...
Then go and give CA Final paper
Enjoy till Results ...... Hope you will clear....
Thanks & Regards