Providing this course in both online and offline mode
Delivery Mode 1: DVD with Unlimited view Rights (Only 1 PC or Laptop License). Internet not required.
Delivery Mode 2: Online Portal - 300 Hours - Very convenient. Any Tab / Smart Phone / Laptop / PC can be used. Can be viewed in any number of equipments.
E - Book : Included in DVD. Emailed in Online Delivery mode.
Medium of communication : Hindi English Mix
12 months Certificate Course (Performa Attached) : Through NGPA College - Registered under Trade Marks Act 1058346 dated 12-11-2001 and Government of NCT of Delhi - Registration No. 2017044588 dated 13/5/2017
Test: Before issuing Diploma, an online test will be conducted. If student is not willing to appear in test, we will give only course participation certificate. Job Assistance: Will be provided.
Course Support to students: Through WhatsApp, sms, email and voice call.
1) Basics of Accounting : What is accounting, objects, limitations, Double entry system, Important terminologies, Accounting Concepts and principles, Journal entries, Ledger, trail, Balance sheet, Bank Reconciliation Statement
2) Fundamentals of computer
3) MS word
4) MS Excel
5) MS Powerpoint
6) Working knowledge of Google (Gmail, Google search, Google Drive etc.)
7) Online Banking
8) Manual Banking
9) Business Email
10) Tally ERP.9 - How to create Company, How to create Ledgers, All vouchers - Sales Voucher, Purchase Voucher, Payment Voucher, receipts Voucher, Contra Voucher, Journal Voucher, Debit note, Credit note, Final Accounts, Security Control, Back-up and Restore, Memo Vouchers, Bank Reconciliation, Multiple Price List, Stock Query, Top Buyers and Sellers, Date wise Day book, How to see Ledger, Monthly Cash Book, Bank Book, Group Summery, Journal Register, Debit Note Register, Credit Note Register, Condensed & Detailed Trail Balance, Ledger wise Trail Balance, How to use calculator, negative cash & negative stock, compound units, separate discount column in invoice etc.
11)Tally For GST - How GST is merging VAT & Service Tax, Impact on concept of Input Tax Credit, Practice on Latest software of Tally covering GST
12) GST Concepts - What is GST, GST is an Indirect Tax, Object of introducing GST, What is Supply, Merger of Taxes into GST, Types of Supply, Major departure from Old Taxation systems, Registration based on Turnover, When no registration required, compulsory registration, Multiple Registration on Single PAN, What is aggregate Turnover, Reverse Charge Mechanism, Inter State supply & Intra State Supply, Concept of CGST / SGST / IGST / UTGST, What are contents of a Tax Invoice, When Input Tax credit will be allowed, Input Tax credit for Pre-registration period, ITC on samples or lost goods, GST is a Destination based Tax, Sharing of Tax among Centre and State Governments, Electronic Commerce Operator, Concept of Input Service Distributor, Import of Goods, Credit Note, Debit note, Composition Levy, Refunds, Time limit, Payments of GST, Three types of Registers, Provisional Registration, Dedicated Dash board for each taxpayer, Returns in GST - Mo1nthly, Quarterly and annual returns.
13) Income Tax Computation & E - Filing
14) TDS & E - Filing
15) Tax Planning
16) Interview Skills
NEERAJ GUPTA is CS by qualification. He has special interest in teaching taxation. His students appreciate him for his unique method of teaching which makes the taxation subject look like a play. He has taught more than 10,000 students of taxation in NIRC of ICSI & NGPA in last 18 years of his teaching career. His VIDEO CLASSES for taxation is India’s most popular taxation classes attracting thousands of hits in Youtube.
NGPA, Delhi (Rohini)
"NGPA is an Institute which started in 1996 in Rohini (Delhi) with a vision to provide quality CA education. In the initial years itself it started getting appreciation & affection of students so quickly it grown into the biggest CA coaching institution of the Area. It started with only 6 students in a 150 sq feet room & by Krishna's Grace & good wishes of all associates it is growing since that date. The institution started in form of an Academy by the name Neeraj Gupta Professional Academy. To give it a more professional look, its short form was created i.e NGPA college. Then a private company was launched in 2001 in the name 'NGPA Taxation & Professional services Pvt. Ltd"". Its Logo is regd. under Trade Marks Act 1999. In last many years, NGPA was eager to expand its activities all across India. It started franchising in 2008 but faced the problem of good quality faculties in all small & medium cities and sometimes even in the big cities. The trend in education industry at post school level is that student prefer to go to metro cities to study with the faculty of his choice. To fulfill this requirement, now NGPA has launched it’s Satellite Coaching Programme so that students all across India can be benefitted by the rich experience of our Delhi faculties who are all gems of education industry. The company is being run by Mr. Neeraj Gupta (B.Com. Hons, ACS) & Mrs. Sonu Gupta (Bsc. Hons, ACA) who are involved in teaching & managing the affairs since inception & is whole time dedicated to the projects of NGPA."
Have you used
Job Oriented Tally and GST Video Lectures By Neeraj Gupta?