Becker has helped nearly one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam. With over half a century of experience and a proven study method, we can help you pass, too!
132000 + Appl. taxes
* Good News for Indian Citizens. Now appear for US CPA Examination in the Middle East!
CPA Course Online Classes are being conducted using professional grade IT conferencing system from Citrix. The students can interact with the faculty in real-time during the class using chat and voice. The students will be required to install a light-weight IT application on their device which could be a laptop, desktop, tablet or a mobile. Citrix supports Windows, iOS operating system and recommends an internet speed of 1 MBPS at the user's end.
Opportunities at Accounting and Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc. A CPA gets similar job opportunities as a CA in India and a CA +CPA further increase their job prospects globally.
CPA Exam is most suitable for CA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.Com
It's an Online Exam, which consists of 4 papers and can be easily completed in less than 1 year.
CPA consists of 4 papers , single paper examination with weightage of 60% Multiple choice testlets and 40% Task based simulations.
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass % is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass rate is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.
|Exam I:||Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)|
• Conceptual Framework, Standard Setting and presentation of Financial Statements (17-23%)
• Financial Statement Accounts: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation and Disclosures (27-33%)
• Specific Transactions, Events and Disclosures: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation, and Disclosures (27% - 33%)
• Governmental Accounting and Reporting (8% - 12%)
• Not-for-Profit (Nongovernmental) Accounting and Reporting (8%-12%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||66 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam II:||Auditing & Attestation (AUD)|
• Engagement Acceptance & understanding the environment (12-16%)
• Understanding the entity and its environment (16-20%)
• Performing Audit procedures & evaluating evidence (16-20%)
• Evaluating Audit findings, communications & reporting (16-20%)
• Accounting & review services engagement (12-16%)
• Professional responsibilities (16-20%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||72 multiple choice questions(50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam III:||Regulation (REG)|
• Ethics, Professional, and Legal Responsibilities (15% -19%)
• Business Law (17% - 21%)
• Federal Tax Process, Procedures, Accounting, and Planning (11% - 15%)
• Federal Taxation of Property Transactions (12% - 16%)
• Federal Taxation of Individuals (13% - 19%)
• Federal Taxation of Entities (18% - 24%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||76 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam IV:||Business Environment & Concepts (BEC)|
• Corporate Governance (16% - 20%)
• Economic Concepts and Analysis (16% - 20%)
• Financial Management (19% - 23%)
• Information Systems and Communications (15% - 19%)
• Strategic Planning (10% â€" 14%)
• Operations Management (12% - 16%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||62 multiple choice questions(50% weightage) & 5 short task-based simulations (35% weightage),Written communication( 15% weightage)|
Prepare rigorously before competitive exam.
Textbooks by Becker Professional Education
250 hrs of Live Virtual Training by Experienced Professionals
200+ hours of recorded video lectures by becker's national trainers,
E- books, Over 6500 multiple choice questions, Over 250 task based simulations, Study planner
At CAKART we invite industry professionals to conduct training (Topic Expert Model)
Access to Exclusive Videos with over 200+ hours of Recordings spanning over all topics
24x7 Online Access* to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc.)
Online access to materials and recordings, Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty and fellow students.
|Certified Public Accountant (CPA)|
|Price||132000 + Appl. taxes|
|32 weeks Online Live Training (250+ hrs)|
|Comprehensive Textbooks and eBooks(Becker)|
|Mock Tests (2 exams)|
|Test Series (6500+ questions)(Becker)|
|250 Task Based Simulations(Becker)|
|Study Roadmap (Becker)|
|Interactive Study Planner(Becker)|
|Test Prep Software|
|Buy Request a Call back|
CPA Exam is most suitable forCA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.com and Commerce Graduates (from recognized University)
• M.com or Post Graduates: Most of the states in the US require 150 semester hours in order to apply for CPA. A MCom/PG/MBA Degree from recognized Universities in India is equivalent to these 150 semester hours, so they are eligible to write the exam.
• Chartered Accountants: If you are a BCom plus CA then you can appear for the exams and register from quite a few states in the US.
The CPA exams are conducted over 8 months with 4 testing windows (Jan-Feb, Apr-May, July-August, October-November) and the results are declared in March, June, September and December respectively.
A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass % is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration
You are almost always sure to find a CPA , regardless of where you go in the world of business. CPA's recruiters includes Accounting n Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc . A CPA gets similar job opportunities as a CA in India and a CA +CPA further increase their job prospects globally.Let's see some of the popular Roles which you can choose after obtaining your CPA license.
The requirements, which are set by each state board of accountancy, include: completing a program of study in accounting at a college or university, passing the Uniform CPA Exam, and obtaining a specific amount of professional work experience in public accounting (the required amount and type of experience varies according to licensing jurisdiction).
All the companies require an accounts professional. As CPA caters to US GAAP & IFRS, all the Big 4's and US Based Auditing firms & Financial companies, Indian MNC's catering to US are hiring US CPA's.
As an auditor aspiring to work outside of India I knew I needed an international qualification in order to be recognised abroad and grow professionally. My colleagues introduced me to Becker's study material and classes for US – CPA. I hence got in touch with CAKARTone of the few providers in India for Becker's study material. The faculty provided by CAKART are qualified CPA's with international exposure by which we got an insight about work profile we might be looking into once in the global market. Their support team is very helpful and prompt in their response. The study material and practice questions provided by Becker was outstanding. I would recommend Becker and CAKART to any exam candidate serious about taking the CPA exams.
I enjoyed Online CPA Classes on every weekend. I learned a lot and it was a great experience that will help me be more successful in CPA Exams. I thought that one of the greatest things about the program was the small groups where you could be yourself and not be afraid to share your doubts with others. I choose to learn from the best. When it comes to online classes for CPA, CAKART is that place- Online trainers are skillful, humble, passionate, teaching from personal real life experiences, and excited to show you the way. What they teach you will help you improve your concepts, not just during the course, but beyond and which ultimately help me to clear the most conceptual exam of CPA(US).