Our program offers a comprehensive package of best in-class online study material, a unique training delivery model and assistance with all formalities for the CPA exam. The CAKART online training system gives you a competitive advantage over your peers with its systematic and thorough review of all material tested on the CPA Exam. we help you attain higher levels of knowledge (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation) while you learn concepts and problem-solving techniques. Our mission is to maximize knowledge transfer while minimizing your time, frustration, and cost.
About Wiley CPA Materials
The Wiley CPA online course materials dramatically simplifies
and streamlines exam preparation experience. We think (and hope) learning are going to love it! A few of the enhancements in new course include:
- Simplified Platform - our popular Bite-size Lessons presented in a cleaner, more integrated learning experience
- Smarter Planner - new flexible options to plan your schedule and keep you on track
- Enhanced Metrics - a redesigned dashboard and syllabus give you more useful insights every step of the way
- Personalized Lessons - drag and drop content to match your study style
- New CPA Replica Exams - two full practice exams with unique questions, timed and weighted to match the exam
- Mobile App - online and offline companion app coming next month
|The US CPA designation
Wide Career Options
Great Salary and Huge Demand
Strong People Skills – Leadership, Communication,
Business Savvy and Tech Know-how
Very Short Duration - within 8-10 month
|About Uniform CPA (USA) Examination:
Set by AICPA (USA)
Administered by NASBA (USA)
Requirements vary from State to State
Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting Background
Most States need 120 – 150 hrs. of minimum Education
Eligibility to sit for Exam depends on State Board
The Uniform CPA Exam is a 14-hour,
Computer-based Test comprised of four sections:
Auditing and Attestation (AUD) – 4 hrs.
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) – 3 hrs.
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) – 4 hrs.
Regulation (REG) – 3 hrs.