Complete Video lecture Package on Strategic Financial Managment - CA Final - CA S S Rajagopal consists of top quality video lectures of 200 hours duration. You will get Samsung Tablet with SD Card and Usage manual. The whole content is loaded in the SD Card, you just need to open our app which is pre-installed and start learning. after the academic year you can uninstall the app and use the Tab for your personal use. And the validity is till Nov 2015.After placing order we will immediate dispatch in 3 days.
1. Financial Policy and Corporate Strategy Strategic decision making framework Interface of Financial Policy and strategic management Balancing financial goals vis-à-vis sustainable growth.
2. Project Planning and Capital Budgeting Feasibility study Cash flow Projections – Impact of taxation, depreciation, inflation and working capital Capital Budgeting Decisions - Certainty Equivalent approach, Evaluation of Risky Investment Proposals, Risk and Return analysis, Simulation and decision tree analysis, Sensitivity analysis, Capital Rationing, Adjusted Net Present Value, Replacement decisions, Application of Real Options in capital budgeting, Impact of inflation on capital budgeting decisions Preparation of Project Report Social cost benefit analysis.
3. Leasing decision including cross border leasing
4. Dividend Decisions Dividend theories, Determinants of dividend policies.
5. (a) Indian Capital Market including role of various primary and secondary market institutions
(b) Capital Market Instruments Financial derivatives – stock futures, stock options, index futures, index options Option valuation techniques : Binomial model, Black Scholes Option Pricing Model, Greeks – Delta, Gamma, Theta, Rho and Vega Pricing of Futures – Cost of carry model Imbedded derivatives
(c) Commodity derivatives
(d) OTC derivatives -Swaps, Swaptions, Forward Rate Agreements (FRAs), Caps, Floors and Collors.
6. Security Analysis Fundamental analysis - Economic analysis, Industry analysis and Company Analysis Bond valuation, Price Yield relationship, Bond Price forecasting – application of duration and convexity, Yield curve strategies Technical Analysis – market cycle model and basic trend identification, different types of charting, support and resistance, price patterns, moving averages, Bollinger Bands, momentum analysis.
7. Portfolio Theory and Asset Pricing Efficient Market Theory – Random walk theory ; Markowitz model of risk return optimization Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) Sharpe Index Model Portfolio Management - Formulation, Monitoring and Evaluation Equity Style Management Principles and Management of Hedge Funds International Portfolio Management.
8. Financial Services in India Investment Banking Retail Banking On Line Share Trading Depository Service.
9. (a) Mutual Funds: Regulatory framework, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of various schemes of Mutual funds, Money market mutual funds.
(b)Exchange Traded Funds.
10. Money Market operations
11. (a) Foreign Direct Investment, Foreign Institutional Investment.
(b) International Financial Management Raising of capital abroad - American Depository Receipts, Global Depository Receipts, External Commercial Borrowings and Foreign Currency Convertible BondsPage International Capital Budgeting International Working Capital Management.
12. Foreign Exchange Exposure and Risk Management Exchange rate determination, Exchange rate forecasting Foreign currency market Foreign exchange derivatives – Forward, futures, options and swaps Management of transaction, translation and economic exposures Hedging currency risk.
13. Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring Meaning of mergers and acquisition, categories, purposes Process of mergers and acquisition – Identification and valuation of the target, acquisition through negotiation, due diligence, post – merger integration Legal and regulatory requirements Merger and Acquisition agreement Reverse merger Potential adverse competitive effects of mergers Corporate Takeovers: Motivations, Co-insurance effect, Cross-border takeovers, Forms of takeovers, Takeover defenses Going Private and Other Control Transactions: Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs), Management Buyouts (MBOs), Spin Offs and Asset Divestitures Corporate Restructuring : Refinancing and rescue financing, reorganizations of debtors and creditors, Sale of assets, targeted stock offerings, downsizing and layoff programmes, negotiated wage give-backs, employee buyouts.
CA S.S.Rajagopal is a faculty with MT Educare
MT Educare, Mumbai
ABOUT MT EDUCARE MT Educare is one of the leading brands in the field of education today. It is a trusted name since 1988, associated with empowering young minds. Today it has expanded its reach to cover Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh. Through a network of 222 centres and 2200 staff members, MT Educare imparts knowledge to over 80,000 students enrolled. It is listed on BSE & NSE. As a publicly listed corporate entity, it is committed to delivering its best to all its stakeholders. MT Educare offers coaching from Std V to XII of State, ICSE & CBSE boards, along with coaching for IIT, Engineering, Medical and Management entrance exams. MT Educare offers coaching for students in the Commerce stream from Std. XI to BCom & BMS. Professional coaching at MT Educare for CA & CS guarantees success to its students. This coaching is based on creating a compelling foundation at the CPT examinations; and structured learning, exhaustive curriculum & timely completion at the IPCC & CA Final levels. With thousands of CA students enrolled, MT Educare is a well established name amongst CA aspirants and has been the first choice of students for over a decade, in their journey towards the prestigious and rewarding career of Chartered Accountancy. The dedicated faculty of MT Educare’s Chartered Accountants & Industry Professionals, have taken into consideration contemporary industry requirements and student needs to create a first-of-its-kind course curriculum that gets only the best out of students. This expert coaching has produced the 1st All India CA Final Ranker, Kruti Shah in 2013 and the 2nd All India CA Final Ranker, Divyang Bhandari in 2012. The outstanding results over the years have produced over 191 CA rankers at all three levels of CA i.e. CA CPT, CA IPPC & CA FINAL and innumerable winners, contributing to the winning tradition of MT Educare.
Have you used
CA FINAL Group 1 - Strategic Financial Management - SFM By CA S.S.Rajagopal?