Complete Video Lecture Pacakge on Quantitative Aptitude from CA M K Jain consists of top quality video lectures of around 80 hours duration. The full eCourse Package along with the required software is delivered on DVDs. The eCourse is suitable for consumption on Windows PC/Laptop or Android Tablet/Smartphones.
1. Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
Linear – simultaneous linear equations up to three variables, quadratic and cubic equations in one
variable, equations of a straight line, intersection of straight lines, graphical solution to linear equations.
Graphs of inequalities in two variables ─ common region.
4. Simple and Compound Interest including annuity ─ Applications
5. Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
6. Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
7. Sets, Functions and Relations
8. Limits and Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
9. Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus (excluding trigonometric functions)
10. Statistical description of data
(a) Textual, Tabular & Diagrammatic representation of data.
(b) Frequency Distribution.
(c) Graphical representation of frequency distribution – Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Ogive
11. Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Arithmetic Mean, Median – Partition Values, Mode, Geometric Mean and Harmonic, Mean, Standard
deviation, Quartile deviation
12. Correlation and Regression
13. Probability and Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation
14. Theoretical Distributions
Binomial, Poisson and Normal.
15. Sampling Theory
Basic Principles of sampling theory , Comparison between sample survey and complete enumeration ,
Errors in sample survey , Some important terms associated with sampling , Types of sampling , Theory of
estimation , Determination of sample size .
16. Index Numbers
CA M K Jain
· An Expert on Financial Reproting and Accounting Standards i.e. Accounts, Strategic Financial Management. · Was awarded National Talent Search Scholarship by N.C.E.R.T. in the year 1984. · Stood 32nd in All India Senior Secondary Schools Examination held in 1984. · Was awarded Kulpati’s Gold Medal for Commerce for topping Commerce Group in the year 1984. · Got 9th position in the B.Com(hons.) Examination held in 1987 by University of Delhi. · Ranked 31st in the All India Merit list of the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held in 1992. · Again topped the Northern India in the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India held in 1994 having the all India Rank as 17th. · Topped Northern India and was placed 14th in the All India Merit List of the intermediate Examination of the institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India held in 1987. · Topped Northern India in the Final Examination of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India held in 1989 and was placed at 17th Rank in the All India Merit list. · Did B.Com(H) from Shri Ram College of Commerce and Scored highest marks iln Economics, Costing in B.Com(H). · Scored highest marks in M.Com in Economics in the year 1988 from Delhi School of Economics. · Visiting Faculty for Graduation and Post-Graduation Courses of various prestigious colleges and Universities including Oberoi School of learning and Development, Faculty of Management Studies Jamia Hamdard, Appejay School of Management and information Technology, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India etc.
MICE Career Makers Private Limited, New Delhi
MICE Career Makers Private Limited. MICE – Matchless Institute of Commerce & Competitive Exams was established in 1988 under the excellent leadership of CA M.K.Jain (Manoj K Jain) and CA Padma Jain. One of the oldest institutes in the Rohini - Pitampura/North Delhi area now conducting Classes at PITAMPURA, MUNIRKA, SAROJINI NAGAR, GURGAON. ‘MICE - The Career Makers’ became a household name amongst students pursuing Commerce education and Competitve exams. In the Year 1995, MICE Career Makers (P) Ltd. was incorporated to further the cause of education. Numerous students were joining MICE for various courses. There was spurt in the commerce related courses also. Therefore, in the larger interest of its students, The institute took a decision to focus completely on commerce education. MICE thus became the Matchless Institute of Commerce Education. It has since been known for the excellent coaching and guidance it has imparted to numerous students pursuing commerce courses who went on to become successful CA/CWA/CS and are today working in big companies. MICE boasts of an excellent faculty. Both CA M.K.Jain and CA Padma Jain are dedicated to the cause of education. Education is not just a profession for them but a calling. CA M.K.Jain (Manoj K Jain) provides specialized education in practical subjects i.e. Accounts, Costing and Financial Management. Under his excellent guidance students not only gain thorough understanding of the subjects but can also comprehend their interrelationship and practical usage. CA Padma Jain is an authority in Law related subjects i.e. Business Law, Company Law, Tax Law and Auditing. Her in depth knowledge can be seen in the manner in which she correlates the three subjects. She uses discussion as a tool for teaching so that students are able to retain the knowledge imparted to them.
Have you used
CA CPT - Quantitative Aptitude - Maths and Statistics?