Sets, Relations and Functions is an area in mathematics that is very different from normal mathematics topics.
If you are not aware of various terms in the topic, the chances are you will not be able to guess anything in the answer.
But, fortunately, if you understand the terms, you will be happily scoring. Its that easy.
Check if you understand these terms at all?
1. Reflexive, Symmetric, Transitive and Equivalence Relations
2. Composite, Inverse Functions
3. One-one, Onto, Into Functions
4. Whta is Demorgans' laws?
5. What does Domain, Range or Cartesian Product in set theory mean?
6. Do you like venn Diagrams? you would, if you knew them.:-)