complete coverage of ca final syllabus.
upto latest exam q&a covered.
past 72 exams and rtp included chapter-wise.
flowcharts, diagrams and tables for explanation.
step-wise solutions for better understanding. ca g. sekar
reasoning of concepts to promote clarity.
questions for practice with final answer hints. ca b. saravana prasath
accounting related guidance notes covered.
summary of ifrs, us gaap and as comparison.
|Author||B. Saravana Prasath|
|Publisher||A Wolters Kluwer Business|
|Publication Year||TENTH edition (2016)|
1 Company Financial Statements - Schedule ill
2 Accounting for Corporate Restructuring
3 Consolidated Financial Statements
A. Assets and Liabilities
5. Accounting for Share Based Payments
6. Financial Reporting by Financial Institutions
7 Developments in Accounting
A. Developments in Financial Reporting
B. Value Added Statement
C. Economic Value Added, Shareholders Value Added & Market Value Added
D. Human Resource Accounting
8 Guidance Notes
A. Terms used in Financial Statements
B. Accounting Matters - Accrual, Revaluation Reserves, etc.
C. Tax Matters - Direct and Indirect Tax Matters
A. Accounting Standards - Summary
B. Brief Highlights of IFRS, US GAAP and Comparison with AS
• Complete Coverage of the CA Final Syllabus.
• Content Update on Schedule III with more Practical Questions.
• Summary of all Accounting Standards.
• Summary of Comparison with IFRS / US GAAP.
• Coverage of Guidance Notes issued by ICAI
• Use of Diagrams, Tables and Flowcharts for concept clarity.
• Solved Illustrations to meet Professional Exams requirements.
• All latest Exam and RTP Questions Covered.
• Effective Learning and Easy Revision.
Have you used
PADHUKA'S STUDENT GUIDE ON FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR CA FINAL,10E By G sekar?